08 January 2010

Daily Run: Epic Win

Distance: 7 miles
Time: 48:21
Pace: 6:54

Wow! This was the same course I ran on my sweet untimed 7 on Wednesday. Today, I brought my watch. I had been having some slower runs and was starting to wonder if I would be able to PR at Mercer Island in March. Well, lets just say I have no more doubts. I checked my watch at the half way point and thought it was wrong, 24:15. I thought there was no way I had ran that fast. I even double checked the distance at the end of the run. Hey, I just noticed that I ran negative splits (with an uphill second half). Lets hope this continues!

On the school front, today was the last day of the first week of winter quarter. I think my schedule is going to be nice. It's going to challenge me material wise but I won't be overloaded with work. Diff Eq Theory II has weekly homework and no tests. Advanced Linear Algebra is no homework and 3 tests. Abstract Algebra II has homework (not due at all until the end of term) and 2 tests. I've definitely got my work cut out for me but its do-able.

1 comment:

  1. omg you are so fast! way to go!! and i totally just shuddered at your course load...although mine with quantum physics and experimental physics doesn't exactly give me warm and fuzzies either haha

    ReplyDelete