22 December 2009

Next Year's Goals and other recent running stuff

Well, its been a while since I posted. Last week I was in Pullman with my fiance. Since I was spending time with her, I didn't get much running in. I think the weekly total was around 20miles.

Today's run was awesome. As usual when its below 40* (not really cold but for the PNW its close) I over dressed the top. Still, I managed to hold 8:03 pace for 10.23 miles! I was stoked! That puts me at a little over 830 for the year and 90 for the month(so far).

As 2009 is coming to a close, I have been thinking more and more about next year's goals. I feel comfortable enough with them (i.e. don't think they'll change drastically) that I can now post them.

1. Sub 3:50 Marathon (current PR 3:54:08)
2. Sub 1:35 Half Marathon (current PR 1:36:48)
3. 1600 miles (about 30mpw)

Any thoughts or other possible goals?

1 comment:

  1. great run! and great goals. do you run shorter races? i know that my potential goals are including the short stuff so that i can "get faster" / be more comfortable going fast

    ReplyDelete