03 March 2014

Week 8

Monday: Rest Day
Tuesday: 10 miles (7:43); treadmill miles//hill work
Wednesday: am-10.5 miles (8:11), pm-5.4 miles (8:08)
Thursday: Rest Day
Friday: 10 miles (6:37); progression run from 7:30 to 5:16
Saturday: 26 miles (8:16); first 10 with a friend, last 16 coaching
Sunday: 20 miles (8:23)

Total: 81.9 miles (8:04)

Great week of training! Felt good for every run, minus the end of my 20 miler on Sunday. The 26 the day before got to me and I felt sluggish. Also, my right foot is a little sore near my 5th metatarsal head. Might ice it tonight if its still bugging me. I'm very encouraged by the fact that I was able to do another back-to-back set of 20's this weekend. Hoping to do something similar this coming weekend, but with a  30+ miler on Sunday.

On the work side of life, I definitely need to stop procrastinating. I have a new textbook for my statistics class this quarter. I've got three weeks left to re-work my lectures to fit this text. Guess I'll go get another cup of coffee and get to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment