23 March 2014

Week 11

Ugh. That's how I feel about this week. Nothing spectacular and a failed second LR today. My legs weren't in it and my head wasn't in it. This wasn't exactly the week I was looking for as the week after a cutback but I'm trying to stay positive. I've still got two months before Pigtails and I still got decent mileage in this week. I'm going to take today to focus on my teaching and maybe do a little research. Hopefully I'll be able to mentally reset overnight so I'll be ready to tackle a high mileage week next week.

Monday: Rest
Tuesday: 12 miles (7:07)
Wednesday: am- 6 miles (7:12)
Wednesday: pm- 5.17 miles (9:21)
Thursday: Rest
Friday: 10 miles (7:23)
Saturday: 22.22 miles (8:29; fuel: 3 PowerGels, 1 Energy Blend)
Sunday: 8 miles (7:58; fuel: Perform Sports Drink)

Total: 63.39 miles (7:56)

No comments:

Post a Comment